Welcome to https://m33t.ch/ (the “Website“).
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your browser or your hardware to allow a website to recognize you when you return to it.This can either be for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie‘) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie‘). Cookies can be created through a variety of web-related protocols and technologies, such as HTTP (sometimes referred to as ‘browser cookies’), HTML5, or Adobe Flash.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use our live chat or log into secure areas of our website.
- Functional cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website and to embed functionality from third party services. This enables us to personalise our content for you, e.g., greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, to pre-populate form content you’ve already entered previously) and to integrate useful services provided by third party providers into our Website e.g. live chat, landing pages and relevant pop-ups.
- Performance and analytics cookies. We use these cookies to collect information that allows us to analyse web traffic to our Website, such as count the number of visitors and see how they move around our Website. The information collected via thosecookies is anonymous. We send it to a third party that operates tools to analyse the collected information. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example by making it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Embedded third-party content. Some of the content on our Website (e.g. forms, buttons and pop-ups) is provided by online services operated by third parties. When you visit a page containing content from one of these services, a cookie may be set by the relevant third party. A list of the third-party cookies currently used in connection with this Website can be found in the cookie table.
3. HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this Website (or, indeed, on any other site) you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. There you will find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies. Please note that, as these websites are not owned or operated by us, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on this Website.
4. MAIN COOKIES USED BY US ON OUR SITE
Here is a list of the cookies used by us on this Website together with details about what each is used for:
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Performance and Analytics||This cookie is used to store the anonymous userid used by Google Analytics, which we use to anonymously identify visitors. This cookie is used for usage analytics.|
|_gat_gtag||Google Analytics||1 minute||Performance and Analytics||This cookie is used to analyse visitor browsing habits, flow, source and other information. Expires immediately.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours||Performance and Analytics||Used to anonymously distinguish users. This cookie is used for usage analytics.|
|_gali||Google Analytics||30 seconds||Performance and Analytics|
5. EMAIL TRACKING
Some of the emails we send to you may contain a ‘web beacon pixel’ (clear GIFs) or tracked links which allows us to identify when you have opened the email and to verify which links contained in the email you have accessed. We use this information to determine which parts of our emails are of most interest to you.
You can delete the pixel by deleting the email. If you do not wish to download the pixel to your computer or other device, you can ensure this by selecting to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML, or not opening pictures in your email.
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’ in the relevant communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CONTACT US
We value our customers and your privacy is very important to us. If you have any questions or concerns about cookies or your privacy, you can contact us under email@example.com.